All aboard! Thomas the Tank Engine invites little engineers to go full steam ahead for a day of engaging activities and fun adventures at Day Out with Thomas: The Steam Team Tour 2019. Children can spend a day with their friend Thomas when the #1 Engine pulls Cordele, GA on October 18-20 and October 26-27. Day Out with Thomas: The Steam Team Tour 2019 is presented by Mattel.
This fun-filled event offers children and their families the opportunity to take a ride with Thomas the Tank Engine, star of the popular Thomas & Friends™ series. In addition, they will meet Sir Topham Hatt, Controller of the Railway and enjoy a day of Thomas-themed activities including toy play, photo ops, and more. The tour, now in its 24th year, will make 37 stops across the U.S. and Canada and is expected to welcome nearly one million passengers in 2019.
WHO: Thomas the Tank Engine
• 25-minute (approximate) ride with a talking Thomas the Tank Engine
• Meet & Greet with Sir Topham Hatt, Controller of the Railway
• Thomas & Friends Imagination Station featuring a variety of activities
• A ‘Passport to Adventures’ booklet for children to track their journey at the event and receive a special prize upon completion.
• Thomas & Friends-themed activities including toy play, photo ops, and more
• Storytelling, video viewing and live music
WHEN: October 18-20 and October 26-27
TIME: 10:00 am – 3:00 pm
WHERE: Georgia Veterans State Park, 2459 US Highway 280 West, Cordele, GA 31015
Tickets for Day Out With Thomas: The Steam Team Tour 2019 are on sale now and available by calling Ticketweb toll-free at 866-468-7630, or by visiting www.dayoutwiththomas.com. Ticket prices are $17 – 22 for ages 2 and up (service charges and fee may apply).
For more information about the world of Thomas & Friends please visit: www.thomasandfriends.com, www.facebook.com/thomasandfriends and for bonus material and exclusive content www.youtube.com/user/thomasandfriends.
DKC Public Relations